Select your remote by clicking on one of the small images shown below. The simulator for that remote will appear. Hover your cursor over the buttons on the simulator to learn about each button’s function:
Understanding your remote control
- Off: Turns off both your iPod®/iPhone® and the system.
- Play/Pause: Press to play or temporarily stop the current track on the docked device; press again to resume play.
- Volume +: Increase the volume.
- Playlist up: Press to select the next playlist.
- Volume -: Decrease the volume.
- Playlist down: Press to select the previous playlist.
- Seek back: Press once to skip to the beginning of the current track or twice to skip to the beginning of the previous track. Press and hold to quickly scan backwards through a track.
- Seek forward: Press once to skip to the next track. Press and hold to quickly scan forward through a track.