Pack a little punch into your films, music and sports with our popular home cinema speaker system. The Acoustimass® 6 Series V system features five Virtually Invisible® Series II cube speakers for quality surround sound. A powered Acoustimass® module offers low-frequency effects that lend realism and emotional impact to everything you watch.
Slim and stylish Virtually Invisible® speakers only stand about 8.9 cm high. But they reproduce a level of sound that belies their size. The kind of sound that adds impact to action sequences and a new-found power to your music. Newly redesigned, the speakers fit snug to your wall with optional brackets, so they blend in nicely with your HDTV as well.
- Our most popular Acoustimass® system delivers surround sound best suited for average-sized rooms
- Redesigned Virtually Invisible® Series II speakers are low profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Deep low notes from powered Acoustimass® module
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup
The powered Acoustimass® module adds a big assist to the small cube speakers by providing deep, low notes. Whether it's a haunting score or an oncoming storm, you'll feel the realistic effects at any volume level, without audible distortion. And you can tailor those effects to your liking with adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects. And to preserve your desired room aesthetics, you can even place the module out of view behind a sofa or curtain.
- 5 Virtually Invisible® Series II cube speakers
- Powered Acoustimass® module
- 1 system input cable – 6.1 m (20 ft)
- 2 rear speaker cables – 15.24 m (50 ft)
- 3 front speaker cables – 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Power cable
Can the Acoustimass® module be placed on its side?
Are cables and connectors included with this system?
What is the difference between the Acoustimass® 10 system and the Acoustimass® 6 system?
The Acoustimass® 10 system includes a more powerful Acoustimass® module and Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers for more immersive sound. While both systems perform well in any room, the Acoustimass® 10 system offers more spacious, lifelike sound for larger spaces.