Spacious, five-speaker performance. Powerful bass. Sleek design. The Acoustimass® 10 Series V speaker system has it all for component-minded home cinema enthusiasts. It's our best-performing Acoustimass® system, with redesigned Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers that pair nicely with your HDTV. Resounding bass performance from an advanced Acoustimass® module lets you enjoy all your entertainment even more, every day.
- Our best-performing Acoustimass® system delivers spacious surround sound for larger rooms
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting® Series II speakers have a slimmer profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Powerful low-note effects from powered Acoustimass® module with two high-performance drivers
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup
Direct/Reflecting® speakers have always provided powerful sound from a small design. And now we've made them even better, with a slimmer profile and precisely angled drivers inside the speaker for an immersive audio experience. They make a great match for your HDTV and flush mount to your wall with optional brackets. They're easy to install and eliminate nearly 5 cm of extension from the wall compared to the previous model.
A good story makes a good film. But good sound effects make a great film. And that's where the Acoustimass® module comes in. It features proprietary technologies and two powerful, downward-firing drivers for the impact you want. Pure, deep sound, without audible distortion. Even at loud levels. You can tweak the low-frequency effects to your liking with adjustable controls. And you can place the unit out of sight behind a sofa or curtain.
- 4 Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers
- 1 horizontal centre channel speaker
- Powered Acoustimass® module
- 1 system input cable – 6.1 m (20 ft)
- 2 rear speaker cables – 15.24 m (50 ft)
- 3 front speaker cables – 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Rubber feet for front centre speaker
- Power cable
Can the Acoustimass module be placed on its side?
Are cables and connectors included with this system?
What is the difference between the Acoustimass 10 system and the Acoustimass 6 system?
The Acoustimass 10 system includes a more powerful Acoustimass module and Direct/Reflecting Series II cube speakers for more immersive sound. While both systems perform well in any room, the Acoustimass 10 system offers more spacious, lifelike sound for larger spaces.